Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sammelsurium or simply "Stuff" volume 6

We were at a street market in Boise, Idaho on Saturday. As I've said before, Nera is a total people magnet. Well on Saturday we had the nicest experience so far. A man came up to us and asked if he could pet Nera and we said no problem. After petting and hugging her, he said he wanted to show us a picture of his mixed breed Bernese that had passed away recently. Well his dog had been a Bernese Husky mix and had been beautiful. It is really special to bond with strangers over these dogs.

Hagerman, Idaho is a nice place. We managed to find a nice bar to have a drink and the people are friendly. However the beauty services industry needs some help. I called one business that was listed in the local business newsletter. Well this woman only works three days a week and couldn't take me. Okay, fine. She recommended another business so I called and left a message. Well that was on Thursday and I STILL haven't received a call back......

I think that a rating system needs to be established for RV parks. You should know in advance if they have hairdryers in the bathrooms, what the laundry situation is etc. Also they should be rated in a star system. It's only been a month and we have already seen some scary stuff.

I want to officially go on record that I hate, really hate, laundromats. We did our laundry today and it was a trial. Machines that don't clean, dryere that don't dry -highway robbery. It is a good place though to meet people.......

No comments:

Post a Comment