Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Joe (& I have to admit me) & his / our technicolor dream coats

Life traveling in an RV is not easy. It is truly a learning experience - what do I need, what kind of clothes should I be wearing etc. As you can imagine, our wardrobes are ever evolving. I now have a red all weather jacket, a pink water resistant jacket, a black wind breaker jacket, a fuscia wind blocking fleece jacket and I'm sure this isn't the end. Joe has a black wind blocking jacket, a brown "dry as a bone jacket", a cheap grey windbreaker from Victoria BC, a green fleece vest AND a light tan golf jacket. Still we do not have all bases covered! Add to this the fact that normal clothes can't be cared for as required so we are constantly buying new pieces of easy care travel clothes. Pretty soon we will only be wearing safari pants and no iron clothes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment