Sunday, May 29, 2011

All the Single Ladies

Taking a page from Beyonce, I am going to start offering the "Single Ladies" RV tours in the Earth Roamer. I have had more attention from more men during this last month in the Earth Roamer (not that I'm looking for it, really) than I've had in my whole life. Men actually discuss the RV with me as if I have an idea of how it all works, amazing. So after our trip is over I will have to learn how to drive the Earth Roamer myself and then offers tours to a small select group of women. As the dog has also turned out to be super interesting to all types of men and women, Nera will go along as the tour mascot. We are currently in Salt Lake and the dog is an attention magnet.

Should the "Single Ladies" tour not take off, I have another potential business idea - this time a reality show. Every time I mention to Joe that I'd like to stop at a shopping mall I get the lecture which features two topics 1) is this really necessary (answer: yes) 2) there is limited space in the RV, where are you going to put this stuff? Well the answer is "RV Hoarders". If necessary I'll be towing a trailer behind the Earth Roamer.  I wonder if TLC would be interested - you have to admit their bar for interest is pretty low...... Sarah Palin's "Alaska" anyone or any of the whole series of multiple birth families? I see my idea as having a ton more potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment